One of the best things about living in Austin is all the many unique, local events happening at any given time. Especially during springtime, this city seems to just come alive!
Scroll down to look through some of the fun, unique events happening in Austin this spring. Then grab your family and friends and get out there!
1. . This iconic children’s book (I know we all know it!) is presented as a lively musical adaptation at Austin’s ZACH theater through May 27th. Kids of all ages will love it!
2. . Keeping Austin weird is no joke. Get inspired by “the strange, the kooky, the odd and the unexpected parts of our world” by touring the most creative homes in Austin and meeting their unique owners.
3. . You may need to find a babysitter for this one, but it will be worth it. There will be top chefs, sommeliers and winemakers from across the country and of course, from Austin’s own food and wine scene. This three day event, also featuring live musical performances, is unlike any other!
4. . The oldest and largest art festival in Central Texas has something for all ages. Think musicians, food vendors, artists, crafts, and more. Learn more .
5. . This festival at the Elisabet Ney Museum showcases over 15 local authors as they read their best 1000 word fiction piece aloud. There will also be food trucks, face-painting, literary booths, and other family-friendly activities!
Every time I write these newsletters for you I’m reminded of what an incredible city Austin is. It’s no wonder so many people are moving here! If you know someone who wants to move to Austin, or you’re thinking about moving to a new home in the area, hit reply and let’s talk! I think I might be able to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.