We’re in the thick of spring and boy, does it feel good.
Nothing feels better these days than laying out by the pool, taking a dip, or barbecuing Texas-style on the patio with friends and family.
That’s why I’m sharing a few tips today to help you spruce up your outdoor pool and patio space for all the use it’s going to get in the coming months.
1. Add a hammock. Your backyard isn’t just for partying, it’s also for relaxing! String up a hammock under a tree to make sure there are plenty of outdoor naps in your future.
2. . I love this idea! Create more light for nighttime by coating your poolside planters with glow-in-the-dark paint. They’re fun and unique, and they look much more stylish than normal lights.
3. . It creates more intimacy and shade, and it’s an opportunity for you to get creative! Don’t be afraid to play with bold colors and patterns to accent your space.
4. Change your patio furniture cushions. This simple shift makes your patio furniture feel fresh and new. Get creative by painting your own cushions, or simply head to the store and pick out a new pattern that calls to you.
5. . Showcase your fresh new plants in modern DIY outdoor planter. All you need are 12” cinder blocks and liquid nails. Option to get paint, too, and give them a bright makeover!
6. Repaint your back door. If you feel like getting crazy, you can repaint your front door, too! Simply updating the door with a fresh coat of paint helps set the wood, protect it from elements, and upgrade your backyard space.
Hit reply and let me know which one of these tips you’ll be trying. And if you’re thinking about moving to a new place within the Austin area with a more ideal outdoor space, let me know. I’d love to help you find your dream home!